Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Emmy whoat?

Call me ignorant, but I don't find the Emmys a popular thing. Yeah, I dig the VMAs and I've even watched the Oscars once, but the Emmys? And so, being a TV content digger, I decided to have a glimpse at this year's Emmy Awards. Well, I've missed the show, but that's allright... I've jumped right to the lists.

It was quite funny to find out that the shows I watch aren't there. Sure, I'm not living in the USA, but I do visit IMDB every once in a while. Hardly any of the shows I see rated by the public on IMDB are found amongst Emmys winners list. Figures why the show had such limited audience this year.

Sure, Heroes got some nominations and Lost even won a prize, but I didn't hear Prison Break being mentioned... Was it too bad of a show? And who the f*** is Earl?

Family Guy at 2007 Emmys There's this one vid on YT that pushed my buttons about the Emmys. I'm not sure if it was live, or in the after show, but either way it's neat. Check it out.

The prime time shows must go on. This fall. Now.

No comments: