Friday, April 18, 2008

Breaking Radio Silence

It sure has been a long while since I've last had time to write. There has been a lot happening, I've had tons of ideas of stuff to write about, but there's just been... well, no time for me. Not that my blog is got a lot of readers now, but I feel worm and fuzzy inside knowing I've posted something some might digg. Isn't that what drives all bloggers?

Since the whole beginning of the year has been about change, this is what I want to talk about next. The next post will be about change. Also in the area, I'm going to change some things in my blog: I'm moving all the techy posts to their own lair, and all the gaming/entertainment posts to another lair. This place will stay and act as a personal blog of it's own. I'ven't yet decided whether to move the blog to another hosting service, or whether to create separate accounts on Blogger...

I'd say "I'll keep you guys posted", but since my blog doesn't have much of an audience it's quite stupid. So here's another change... I'd have to build audiences. Most hits on my blog came for the Jeff Dunham post via Google Search, and it hasn't fell any lower since October. Cool, but I'm not happy about it! I don't know if I'll find much audience for the personal blog, but there will be plenty people to read the gaming or the techy blog. Or at least I hope so.

No comments: