Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Can Haz Eventide Prerelease Card

Another big day tomorrow! I'm going to Bucharest with Wky to participate in the prerelease event of Eventide. Still looking forward to such events taking place in Iasi, but I guess we've got a long way coming until that. Maybe if we work hard we'll have a prerelease and a release for Shards of Alara.

Overbeing of Myth

Overbeing of Myth, the Eventide Prerelease Card as announced on July 7 by WotC.

I don’t know exactly whether I’m going just for this dated foiled rare, or whether it’s because of the competition, but I feel like it’s a must-go. After all, it only happens every 3 months in Bucharest and not at all so far in Iaşi. Anyway the three boosters and the foiled rare above will suffice the efforts.

Now, judging I’ve come a long way since February I should be handling this event much better than the last time. Hey, maybe I even win a few rounds. The big attraction are the new cards, of course. The more I get, the better. I’ve also been hearing about some cool door prizes; maybe we get some of those as well.

Godspeed!

1 comment:

Radu said...

Chiar ma intrebam ce mai face Wky. Na ca am aflat :)